Wow...it's been awhile since I have blogged. We have been very busy around here lately. My in-laws blessed us with one of our favorite Christmas presents this past Christmas...a night away as they watched our boys. We said, how about we pay for the second night and you guys watch the boys two nights? They were good with that and what a refreshing blessing that was! Since we have had children, Matthew and I have been away only one night together for our 5th anniversary when I was pregnant with Benjamin. So as hard it is for me to leave my boys, I knew they were in good hands and knew we needed this time away! My biggest worries were with Benjamin. He has been throwing these temper tantrums lately...boy does he have his father's temper:) But of course, he was a perfect angel for Grammy and Papa and as soon as I walked in the door he threw a tantrum! "Little Stinker" is what I call him!
But enough about the boys...Matthew and I had a great time together. I didn't realize how much we needed this getaway until we were relaxing on a boat on Hyatt Lake outside of Ashland, Oregon. We couldn't ask for more beautiful weather and it was such a beautiful and peaceful place. I am so thankful for that time away together...we need to do it more often. If you have children and don't get away that often...do it! But vacation was over after the first step inside my home:)
Oooh what a fun nite away. I cant' wait till Chris and I get to that point. It'll be a long while hee hee. Hey when that time comes, do you wanna come down and babysit for us....ROFLOL! totally kidding.
ReplyDeleteYea for you two!!! We all need time to relax and get away. Love you! Crystal
ReplyDeleteI've missed you and your posts...glad you two got away..we need to get away soon but no one wants to watch 5 kids :( We have to split them all up I guess..haha
ReplyDelete