First I have to introduce our new addition to the Shrewsberry family, our new kitten Pumpkin
I can't leave without mentioning that two weeks ago, Nov. 20th & 21st, we remembered a year ago our precious baby boy Seth Taylor that went home to be with the Lord. I thank the Lord for carrying us through this past very difficult year of our lives. It seems like yesterday that it happened so I can't believe it has been a year already. As we looked back at what the Lord has done in our lives this last year we can't help but praise Him and give Him all glory and honor. He is so faithful and loves us so much! This past year we also experienced a loss of another baby as in June I had a miscarriage. Our hearts long for heaven and being able to be with our other two babies. On top of that some events that have taken place in our lives that at the time were heartbreaking, but now we can see that it was for the best and God is doing an amazing work now. So what a year we've had, but I can only tell you that this life here on earth is all about Jesus and living for Him. I just want to be in His perfect plan for me because no matter what happens, I know that He will carry me through and His ways are only good for me! Thank you again for all those who have kept us in your prayers this past year...we love you all and appreciate those prayers more than you'll ever know!
Thank you for sharing with us Megan...your life is a testimony of God's faithfulness..."They that trust in the Lord shall be as mount Zion, which cannot be removed but abideth forever." Psalm 125:1..it's neat to see pictures of your whole family...and what a beautiful family it is!...May the Lord continue to bless you all!xoxo!
ReplyDeleteYou are so strong and I admire you for that. I think we both might be ready for a good year this year. xoxoxo!!
ReplyDelete