Wednesday, July 1, 2009

Baby On The Way!

Yes...Baby #3 is on the way! We just found out that I am pregnant. Though we were wanting to have another baby, we were a little shocked at the timing. But God is in control and has perfect timing. So I can rest and trust Him with this baby He has blessed us with. Though Benjamin is too little to understand, Jake without hesitation said that he did not want another brother or sister. We said, oh well, too late! Poor guy! I think he would have been just fine being the only child! He will one day appreciate having his siblings:) So...the fun begins!!

7 comments:

  1. Congrats! And praise the Lord... after tonight, we know what the Lord uses to tape us together :) Please know how happy we are that the blessings just keep on coming for your wonderful family. You bless us soooo much. We will be praying. And again I say, PRAISE THE LORD! With much Love the Martells :)<

    ReplyDelete
  2. How exciting! Congrats. Do you know how far along you are. I bet we are pretty close. I am almost 9 weeks.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay! Congrats to you and the family! How exciting. So funny when we were taking you to the airport I was going to ask you when are you due. Then I thought to myself..."oh she's not pregnant!" Well guess what you were then. Ahhh! Just to clarify you do NOT look preggo but it was as if I felt you were. weird huh?

    ReplyDelete
  4. exciting!!!!!!!!!! love ya! I'm keeping you in prayer and praying for God to give you energy:)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats!! What a Blessing !! The Carters

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congratulations!! What awesome news!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Megan, I forgot to ask what your due date is. Mine is March 4th...I bet we're close. How fun!!

    ReplyDelete