Today is my Dad's birthday. We will be celebrating with him tomorrow, which I am looking forward to. For those of you who know my Dad personally, you know that he is a very special man. The Lord has always been #1 in all his decisions and ways in his life. He is a great example in my life of what it means to be like Jesus in all areas of his life. He was a great father as he raised us girls, never compromising which I believe is why he has three daughters walking with the Lord right now. It has been a blessing to see how the Lord is using him and working through him in Cave Junction, Oregon with the church he started last year. He has a heart of compassion for the lost and loves sharing with people how much Jesus is in love with them. The scripture that comes to mind when thinking of my Dad is...
"The righteous man walks in his integrity; His children are blessed after him." Proverbs 20:7
Happy Birthday Dad!! I thank the Lord for you always! I love you & Jesus loves you!!
Tell your Dad when you see him tomorrow that we send a very Happy Birthday! Does he still work at the Chevron? We will be going to Medford this month so may be we will get to see him. The Lord bless you.... and I prayed for you and your little... little one :)< today.
ReplyDeleteWith much love in the Lord, the Martells
Happy Birthday Pat!
ReplyDeleteLove, Bridget aka "Laura"
Happy Birthday Pat! Hope your day is wonderful spending it with family! Huggs to you all.
ReplyDeleteI'm actually due Feb. 5th so we are only about 4 weeks apart :)
ReplyDeleteThis comment is a little late, but I was blessed to talk to your Dad on his birthday. I agree with all you have said about your Dad. He is a great example of a man who loves the Lord with all his heart and loves his family. The Lord has blessed him as he has put the Lord first. May the Lord continue to bless the works of his hands. Congrats on your precious new baby. The Lord has been so good to us all! Give hugs to your Mom and Dad for me when you see them.
ReplyDelete