Tuesday, February 9, 2010
Super Bowl & Birthday Fun
I have not posted pictures in awhile so I thought I would show just a few:) Sunday we headed over to my parents church and then went over their house for the Super Bowl and to celebrate Matthew and my birthday that are both this month. We had a lot of fun...the guys watched the Super Bowl while the girls played cards, talked and laughed.
Here is a picture of me and my sisters with Sheryl(Derwin & Sheryl are the sweetest couple from my parents church who joined us for the day) Below is my beautiful Mom and Kristen
All the guys watching the Super Bowl
All the munchkins
Birthday time! I'm turning 30...Ahhhhh!
Here is baby Faith covering her ears as everyone was singing "Happy Birthday"
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Happy Birthday Meg! Tell the family I said hello. Looks like you all had a wonderful time. Huggs to you my friend. Give one to Jenna for me, I miss her so much.
ReplyDeletethanks for sharing and happy birthday to you both! It's great to see pictures of you all.
ReplyDeleteGod Bless,
Rhonda