Tuesday, March 17, 2009

More Belated Birthdays!

Ok...so I am off the hook for another belated birthday blog. Our computer was gone for a week getting fixed. While it was away, we celebrated our nephew Noah's 10th birthday! The family all went out to dinner at a yummy Chinese restaurant here in town. Noah is such a sweet boy who loves Jesus and has a passion for riding dirt bikes and quads. He is a joy to be around and have as a nephew! Happy 10th Birthday Noah! We love you!!
Here is Noah on his 10th birthday, March 12thHere is Noah holding his cousin Benjamin as a newborn
Ok...and then I am in BIG trouble for this missed birthday! My sister-in-law, Amy's birthday was February 21st! I don't know how I missed blogging this one! I am so sorry Amy! You know I love ya! Amy is the best sister-in-law anyone could ask for:) She is a joy to be around and so much fun. I am so thankful to the Lord for bringing her into my life. She was my life saver as I moved up here with no friends three years ago. I am so thankful she has been here for me and not only is my sister-in-law, but has become one of my best friends! Happy Belated Birthday Amy! We love you!!

No comments:

Post a Comment