This was my Mom's reaction when she saw Kristen get out of the car
Sunday, March 22, 2009
Weekend Full of Surprises - Surprise #1
Friday we were all able to surprise my mom with Chris and Kristen coming to visit. My mom had no idea. Chris and Kristen were able to get a week off and wanted to come and surprise my mom. She was so blessed and excited to see them as you can tell in the pictures:) We are all so happy when they are able to visit us and we can all be together as a family. It was also fun seeing Kristen's little belly...she is all tiny belly and looks so cute pregnant!
This was my Mom's reaction when she saw Kristen get out of the car
Kristen running and crying
I know my Mom and Kristen won't be happy about this picture, but I thought it was pretty funny
This was my Mom's reaction when she saw Kristen get out of the car
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Megan Elizabeth just wait until Mom and I start blogging! We have some great pictures of you:) Great way to show off the family! :):)
ReplyDeleteKristen and Mom
So cute! I love the last picture I can hear the laughing in my head right now:) How exciting a girl for Kristen.
ReplyDeleteOh wow, is Kristen not Lora's daughter by that last picture...hee hee. So cool! I heard about this surprise. How fun for all of you!
ReplyDelete