David annointing my Dad with oil
Sunday, March 22, 2009
Surprise #2
Today was a very special day. We were able to surpise my Dad with his ordination today at their church. David and Chuck as elders of the church were able to ordain my Dad as a pastor. So he is officially Pastor Pat now...how exciting! They annointed him with oil and prayed over him. It was such a blessing to witness as we have grown up knowing our Dad's hearts desire and passion to be a pastor and now seeing the Lord's will unfold in his life. I know the Lord has annointed him to be a pastor and I know the Lord will use him greatly for His kingdom. I am so excited to see what the Lord is going to do in him and through him in this little town of Cave Junction, Oregon. Congratulations Dad(Pastor Pat)! We love you!!
David annointing my Dad with oil
Chuck and David praying over my Dad
My Dad with his Certificate of Ordination
The kids were really into it:)
David annointing my Dad with oil
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
So, awesome! Pastor Pat that sounds perfect:)
ReplyDeleteWhat an awesome God we serve! May the Lord bless you all. Words cannot express how happy I am for your Dad to be right where his heart has been for so long to be teaching the word of God as a Pastor. The Lord will use him in a mighty way to bring others to Christ. Praise Jesus!
ReplyDelete