
Chris and Kristen were up visiting for a few days. So on Sunday, they had my Dad dedicate baby Faith to the Lord. It was very special as it was my Dad's first baby dedication at his church. Faith is so adorable and is such a good baby! I get my little baby girl cravings satisfied by her:) It will be neat that Faith and our baby will by close in age and get to grow up together. Even though I know Kristen was hoping for a girl cousin for Faith to play with, we were very close to our boy cousins Ryan and Ricky growing up and had a lot of fun with them. So I keep reminding her of that:)


Gracie's birthday is on Saturday. So since the whole family was together on Sunday, we also celebrated Gracie's birthday. Here is a picture of the whole cousin gang now with baby Faith.
No comments:
Post a Comment