Friday, November 7, 2008

And he's off...


Watch out...here comes trouble! It's official...Benjamin finally decided to crawl! He actually crawled for the first time yesterday while I was out with my mom and sisters. Figures! That's ok...Dadda got the honor of being there and witnessing it. Today my Dad, Mom, Kristen and Luke came over to visit and we caught Benjamin in action. My boys are late bloomers:) Jake started crawling 20 days before his first birthday and now Benjamin started crawling 27 days before his first birthday.

4 comments:

  1. Yeah for Ben!!!! How exciting...it is all too fast but so fun. I love this blog...it is such a good idea. I just wanted to drop by the shrews page and see what was new. Glad I did to see Bens first step (crawl) towards independance! YIKES! Okay well we love you guys, God Bless, Leah and Lukey.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Megan!
    I'm excited to see your blog! Your boys are just adorable. I can't tell you how happy I am for you that the Lord brought your family so close. I remember when Jenna told me how close they would be to you I got chills. God is so good!!
    ~Hugs and Blessings~
    Laura

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Megan,

    Im so glad you decided to blog, now I can visit whenever I want too! I need to start one. I love the pic of you and your mom and sisters! Im so happy you have your family close. I miss you!

    Love,
    Crystal

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Meg! I'm glad to see your blog! I remember when I was going to start one of my own...:) I miss you so much; but I know things are going well for you up there. Tell your parents Happy Anniversary for me! Your boys are too cute! Take good care! Love, Melanie

    ReplyDelete