Today is my Dad and Mom's 32nd wedding anniversary. I am so thankful to the Lord for blessing me with my parents. They are such an example to me, and I know to many others as well, of what the Lord intended marriage to be. I love this picture of them dancing at Kristen's wedding. They look like they are so in love and having fun together and that is true in their marriage today (although you know they are probably saying in this picture, "Whoohoo! No more weddings! We did it and they are all out of the house!":) Their marriage has been so blessed because they have always put the Lord above all else in their marriage and in all areas of their lives. HAPPY ANNIVERSARY DAD & MOM! I LOVE YOU!
Your parents are such sweet and wonderful people who display the Glory of God in their lives because of their love for Jesus! I have not had the privilege of spending much time around them, but the time that I have has been a blessing to me and has made a huge impression to me of Christ first in a marriage and home! I pray i will have the opportunity to know them better in the coming years!
ReplyDeleteHappy Anniversary Pat & Lora!!!