I couldn't think of a better way to start off blogging then to share with you all my precious elephant and baby penguin. This past Friday night for Halloween, we took the boys to our church's Hallelujah Harvest Party. Jake had been waiting all month to be an elephant and he had a great time playing the games and taking a hay ride with a tractor. Jake is big time into tractors right now so I think that was the highlight of his night. And surprisingly Benjamin kept his costume on all night. We came home with plenty of candy that Matthew and I have thoroughly been enjoying all weekend!
Whoohoo! I'm so glad you're blogging! Now I can pop in and visit with you any time I want :0). This page is adorable...but not as cute as your precious babies! I'm always happy to see pictures of them!
Whoohoo! I'm so glad you're blogging! Now I can pop in and visit with you any time I want :0). This page is adorable...but not as cute as your precious babies! I'm always happy to see pictures of them!
ReplyDeleteI love you and miss you!
Aunt Sharon
The boys are so darling Meg! I'm so excited about keeping track of you through your blog! How funny that we both started blogging about the same time!
ReplyDeleteSending my love!
-Johnna