Sunday, November 2, 2008

Happy Birthday Papa Chuck!

Today happens to be Chuck's 59th Birthday! I hope he doesn't mind me sharing how old he is, or should I say how young he is...sorry Chuck...you know I love you! When I talked with him on the phone today, he said how blessed he was to be alive and blessed with his wife, kids and grandkids all around him. Chuck is a wonderful father, father-in-love as we like to call it in our family and grandfather. His love and devotion for the Lord is so transparent in his life. He is a great exhorter in the Lord as most of us who know him can quote his famous line, "Stay Focused!" We love you Chuck and pray that the Lord continues to abundantly bless your life! Happy Birthday!

2 comments:

  1. Happy Birthday Chuck!!! It's great to see you bloggin friend. You've gotta get Jenna to start blogging! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. So happy your blogging too! It's a great way to kit and see pictures. I agree get Jenna to start a blog:) Miss you guys!

    ReplyDelete