Today is Jenna's 31st birthday! Hopefully she is waking up on her birthday to their first snow in Cave Junction, OR today...how exciting! It is supposed to snow there all weekend. I love my older sister and thank the Lord for her. She is a great wife and mother to her children. She loves the Lord with all her heart and loves spending time with her family. She is a wonderful older sister that I definentley look up to. With sisters, you are not always best friends when you are younger, but as you grow up, they become your best friends. Jenna is one of my best friends and I am so thankful that the Lord moved her close to me this year. It has been a lot of fun being able to hang out with her. Happy Birthday Jenna! We love you!
Yeah...Happy Birthday Friend. Hope your day is filled with many blessings.
ReplyDeleteHappy (belated) Birthday, Jenna. God bless you!
ReplyDelete