Friday, December 12, 2008

Our Angel


I had to show you all our angel that is on top of our Christmas tree. She was handmade by Matthew himself when he was in pre-school:) I know she is kind of scary looking, but adorable knowing she was made by a little Matthew. We were really surprised when Jake didn't get scared of her...he asked if she was Dora:) Linda, his mom, gave her to us last year. She had her in a box with a bunch of his childhood stuff. We had to put her on our tree. All of you CCCV people will know who Patti Bassi is. Well she was Patti Lopez at the time and known to many as "Aunt Pat". She was Matthew's pre-school teacher and had the kids make these angels. I'm sure at the time she didn't think it would be on top of Matthew's tree 25 years later! Well, if you know me, I am a bit of a sentimentalist so you know our tree is covered with memories and love:)

No comments:

Post a Comment