
It did snow a bunch at my parents and sister's house in Cave Junction, OR. But we also got some hail here in Crescent City. We decided to take the boys to play in the snow about 20 minutes from us at a place called French Hill. We all went...colds and all. We have all been sick all week with this awful cold which might turn into pneumonia after the snow! We had a great time though. All Jake wanted to do was build a snowman and throw snowballs at Dadda, Momma & Benjamin. So thats what we did. We built a tiny snowman and threw snowballs at each other. Poor Benjamin was miserable though and it was all my fault! I dressed him in nice warm sweats thinking he will be warm...not thinking that snow melts into water and would make his pants soaking wet! Poor baby! It was a good time and was an extra blessing as we are enjoying the Christmas season.
What fun memories! By the way I'm loving your hair color :)
ReplyDeleteNow those are some scrapbook pictures if I've EVER seen them! Snow in your hair and all bundled up! What fun! You all look so beautiful in the snow! Snow angels! Thank the Lord for your two little snow angels! They are getting so big! Sorry we missed you yesterday, Leah was the only one who could come... but we had fun! And we have made plans to get together on the 2nd Saturday of each month... we may even try to get a little scrapbooking done next time. I'll let you know what time and may be you can make it next time. Are you all feeling better?
ReplyDeleteBlessings and Merry Christmas
Yolanda
It looks like everyone had a blast in the snow, despite wet clothes.
ReplyDeleteSo glad I found your blog thru Corinne.
Cam says "hi" too.
God Bless,
the Stevens Family