Wednesday, December 31, 2008

She's Having a Baby!

Yes...I am going to be a new auntie! My sister Kristen is pregnant with her first baby! Her and Chris surprised us all on Christmas. I promised her I wouldn't say anything until she called all her friends and told them herself, so now I am free to let the world know...at least my world anyway:) We are all so excited for them. She should be due in August sometime. We are praying for a healthy baby and praying for Kristen's desire...that the Lord would move them up here with us. She is excited about the baby, but wants to be with her family as she raises her children. I know what she is going through! But we serve a faithful God and want them to be in His perfect will. So...

CONGRATULATIONS CHRIS & KRISTEN! WE LOVE YOU!

4 comments:

  1. Yeah!!!! How exciting. I am so happy for them. Tell her that I said Congrats.

    ReplyDelete
  2. more babies!!! tell Kristen congradulations and until she moves up with all of you I'm here for her if she needs anything!~Bridget

    ReplyDelete
  3. congratulations(sp) I should learn to spell if I'm going to teach my kids!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Meg, You do such a great job with your blog! It's always soooo fun to read them! Love ya', Mom

    ReplyDelete